2007 Maserati GranSport Spyder.
- The last RHD GranSport Spyder manufactured
- Only one owner and 39,000 miles from new
- Collected from the factory when new and driven to England by its enthusiast owner
- One of only 26 cars sold new in the United Kingdom
- A superlative example with an excellent maintenance history by both the supply dealer and McGrath Maserati
- Beautifully presented in a rare and wonderful colour combination
This 2007 GranSport Spyder was the last one built in right-hand-drive and collected when new from the Maserati Factory in Modena by its first and only owner. Ordered through flagship UK dealer Meridien Modena in Verde Goodwood with leather in Cuoio and beige, it has a number of options including cruise control, rear parking sensors, heated memory seats and Xenon headlights.
When new, the car was serviced by Meridien, but once out of warranty has been fastidiously maintained by McGrath Maserati including a clutch-change at 28,000 miles. The mileage is now 39,000.
This has been a cherished car all of its life and has been a popular sight at Maserati Club events as well as being magazine featured in Auto Italia (some of the photographs shown here were taken by the magazine and are used with thanks). A copy of the magazine is included in the extensive history file.
This is a rare car as only 26 examples were sold new in the UK. It has excellent one-owner history and perfect specification. The car is available to view at McGrath Maserati.